Paddle Floats are designed to aid in self rescue. The single chamber inflatable paddle float can be used in conjunction with a paddle to stabilise a kayak in the event of a capsize, making re-entry easier. Inflation is easy using a two way lockable valve that ensures water won’t get in. A foam section is included for positive buoyancy so you don’t lose an uninflated paddle float. The Inflatable Paddle Float can be easily accessed via a small pouch that can be mounted on the deck.
Note: Always check safety equipment before use as a precaution.
- Made of durable 420D Nylon
- Easy access from deck during emergency – just pull the red tab
- Includes attached, high visibility safety whistle
- Lockable two-way valve: inflation/ deflation
- Meshed paddle blade garage for water drainage
- High visability reflective print